Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Anniversary to me....

So today is Danny and my 3rd anniversary.  

Are we celebrating it with a night out on the town?
No.

Are we staring lovingly into each others eyes, strengthening the bond between us?
No.

Are we enjoying a peaceful evening at home watching our wedding video and pondering back on how far we have come together?
NO!

We are doing none of those things! Cursed surgery rotation!  He just started surgery yesterday and found out at 3pm that he had call tonight.  He kissed me goodbye at 5:30 this morning while I was in bed, and I won't see him again until tomorrow night around 7pm (hopefully) at which time he will probably head straight up to bed so he will be rested enough to get up at 5am and start again.  Sound fun?

So since I don't get to spend time with him, I will blog about him.

Just a few of the reasons I love Danny:
~Every day he has some new nickname for me that makes me smile.
~If we're both really busy working on projects, he's always the one to come over and make sure we spend some quality time together (even if I get frustrated at the time because he is interrupting me).
~I don't think I'm a moody person, but next to him I seem bipolar. He always puts up with my antics and leaves me laughing in the end.
~He gets excited with me about my plants.
~If I'm really worn out from work he'll make us dinner and I love him for it...even if it is something really easy, like warming up the leftovers.
~He loves to sing songs, but instead of the real words he will always change to lyrics to be about me.

I LOVE you Danny!!  Thank you for 3 amazing years!

No comments:

Post a Comment